Family Resilience Kit
We are pleased to share this year's Family Resilience Program with you. The National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), a center of the Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (DCoE), developed a program kit with materials designed to help strengthen military families at your installation. This guide provides suggestions for using the kit materials to enhance your ongoing support services.
The program theme for this year is “Family First: Supporting Wellness on the Homefront,” with a focus on helping military families strengthen their resilience. Using the kit resources will help facilitate mental health awareness and dialogue within your military community, especially for those who may not know how to identify or talk about these issues. In addition to educating service members about support services available to them, you can also highlight other mental health services available in your community.
The program kit below contains educational and promotional items to help you implement a successful family resilience event at your installation. If you have any questions about the kit materials, or would like more information about the program, please contact us.
Family Resilience Kit Materials:
- Family Resilience Kit Guide
- Big Moving Adventure App Card
- Family Resilience Financial Worksheet
- Family Resilience Poster 1
- Family Resilience Poster 2
- Family Resilience Screening Card
- Family Resilience Wallet Card
- Just the Facts - Alcohol and Drugs
- Just the Facts - Anxiety
- Just the Facts - Depression
- Just the Facts - Understanding PTSD
- Military Kids Speak Out
- Military Parent Resource Guide
- Parenting2Go App Card
- Sesame Street Family Resources Post Card
- T2 Mood Tracker App Card
- Virtual Hope Box App Card