Alcohol Awareness Kit
Thank you for your participation in Alcohol Awareness Month! This initiative is intended to educate participants about the effects of alcohol, assess their alcohol use, and help them devise a plan to reduce drinking, if needed.
The National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), a component center of the Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (DCoE), has developed this program kit for you to use in implementing an alcohol awareness event at your installation.
If you have any questions about the kit materials below, or would like more information about the program, please contact us.
Alcohol Awareness Kit Materials:
- Alcohol Awareness News Release
- Alcohol Awareness Email Template
- Alcohol Awareness Social Media Messages
- Alcohol Awareness Kit - Complete
- Alcohol Screening Form - Print
- Alcohol Screening Form - Desktop
- Friends and Family Alcohol Awareness Questionnaire - Print
- Friends and Family Alcohol Awareness Questionnaire - Desktop
- Just the Facts - All Fact Sheets
- Just the Facts About Alcohol and Drugs
- Just the Facts About Anxiety
- Just the Facts About Depression - Print
- Just the Facts About Depression - Desktop
- Just the Facts About PTSD
- Just the Facts About Tobacco - Print
- Just the Facts About Tobacco - Desktop
- Alcohol Awareness Clinician Resources Flyer - Print
- Alcohol Awareness Clinician Resources Flyer - Desktop