Alcohol Awareness Kit
Thank you for your participation in Alcohol Awareness Month! This initiative is intended to educate participants about the effects of alcohol, assess their alcohol use, and help them devise a plan to reduce drinking, if needed.
The National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), a component center of the Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (DCoE), has developed this program kit for you to use in implementing an alcohol awareness event at your installation.
If you have any questions about the kit materials below, or would like more information about the program, please contact us.
Alcohol Awareness Kit Materials:
- Alcohol Awarenees Event Guide 2016
- Alcohol Screening Form
- CDC Vital Signs: Alcohol Awareness
- Drink Planning Card
- Friends and Family Alcohol Awareness Questionnaire
- Just the Facts About Tobacco
- NIAAA Alcohol Overdose Facts and Information
- NIAAA Drinking During Your Pregnancy Info Sheet
- NIAAA Harmful Interactions: Mixing Alcohol and Medications
- NIAAA Underage Drinking Fact Sheet
- Alcohol Awareness Clinician Resources Flyer
- Alcohol Awareness Magnet
- Alcohol Awareness Standard Drink Magnet
- Alcohol Awareness Month Poster
- Alcohol Awareness Month Poster with DCoE Outreach
- Alcohol Awareness Wallet Card
- LifeArmor Mobile App Rack Card
- Virtual Hope Box Mobile App Rack Card
- Alcohol Awareness Kit Feedback Survey Card